Magnet Safety Warning

Important Safety Warning!

Read Before You Order

 Magnet Warning Label

Disclaimer: Apex Organizers LLC (Owner of apexorganziers.com) neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use of products sold by Apex Organizers with magnets included. With your purchase, the buyer confirms that you have read and understood the following warnings, the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by products with magnets included, which include personal injuries , property damages and magnet damages. The buyer must agree with the terms before purchase.

The neodymium magnets included in the Ratchet Dock we sell are very strong. Handling them with care is necessary to prevent personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages.

Do not remove magnet from any Apex Organizers products. This will result in product damages and will expose magnet which is not intended.

  1. Neodymium magnets are brittle; they can be broken or can splinter in a collision. One should wear gloves and protective glasses when handling these magnets, because splinters and/or spacers could disengage and fly from the magnets.
  2. Normal Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175°F (80° C).  Higher temperature rare earth neodymium magnets are available in our store.
  3. The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs. Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to "Test Mode" in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pace-maker or other electrical body implant is in use, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
  4. Children should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.
  5. Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill the Neodymium magnets! Not only would the magnet break, but the resulting dust from the magnet is very flammable. Neodymium magnets should never be burned, as burning them will create toxic fumes.